.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Tuesday 18 October 2011

Ftse250

Gapped down from 3rd top,momentum sell signal  (lower histogram bar yesterday ,lower price close today)

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am the web-Admin of http://tradingeducationprogram.org.I'm in the process of looking for quality partners to exchange links with.

    I believe that your website will be an impressive addition to the list of quality sites I currently exchange links with. A link exchange is a mutually beneficial opportunity for both of us in traffic and page rank terms.

    If you are interested in my proposal, please add my link in your website and I will do the same in my website.

    My details below:
    Title: Tactical Trading Academy - Key to Trading Profits
    Url: http://tradingeducationprogram.org
    Description: Tactical Trading Academy is the key to your trading profits. We teach you our proven strategy on forex trading and stock investing. Find our track records and videos.

    Regards
    Web admin
    Tactical Trading Academy

    ReplyDelete