.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Sunday 22 April 2012

Gold


2 comments:

  1. Hmm...oh yes, those shiny metals, it sure looks teasingly bullish for both gold and silver, but I gotta guess we'll break that trend line, and have a serious further wave lower into the summer. gold 1200, silver 20 - crazy targets, but..those are the next super big levels.

    ----
    *couldn't find an email/contact, so also writing this here to the Chartrambler..

    My page is 2 months old today, MANY thanks for linking in, you're largely to blame why I keep at it, since most of my traffic originally started because of you!

    I hope I at least contribute something from time to time, amongst my many random ideas on what may lay ahead.

    Good wishes for what could be an exciting week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome my friend,your charts are excellent so any success is well deserved.I hope you are wrong on pm's though ! I suspect the Chinese and Indians are salivating at the thought of lower prices but the gold mining charts are a concern

    ReplyDelete