.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Monday 17 September 2012

Dax

This chart was inspired by another blogger,Paul at Papiertrading (see bloglist) It implies a possible top at 7550-7600 where the Gann angles cross.This is slightly higher than the Gann percentage resistance levels I was watching. Gannites will note the potential equinox anniversary potential,"seasonal time" .Note also last years high at 7624


this intraday chart from Andrea Calissano suggests an ending diagonal,that would fit with the above scenario
https://twitter.com/thewavetrading/status/247633689830359040/photo/1



5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    thank you for the interest in my Posts and sorry that I write the Posts in German.
    You can also use original charts of me. Then you do not have so much work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul.Your site has a translation facility,so I was able to make out what you were saying.No need to apologise for using your native language,I wish I spoke german :-)
    I had moved to using 1 point per day instead of 10 but 10 seems to work well,especially the 1x1 off that Sep 23 low,well-spotted.
    The hourly has a possible head and shoulders so lets see if this arket can push higher later today to negate the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. I calculated this „1x1 Angle“ with 10 points per day still 5 years ago and till present seems that Dax also keeps furthermore this.
    Dax must reach his 1x1 Angle to compensate price and time and to produce harmony and thus is logical for me that it should happen after 360 ° since his low-pressure area.
    KSK at the hour chart I also hold for likely. And mind. 315 ° Angle (7470) from Square of nine should be still reached. If this is also broken with closing price, shall also be reached 360 ° - 7.609

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, KSK - head shoulder head formation

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still watching the Gann 50% level at 7443 (fro 4962 low),as that is very important resistance.Gann said to always watch 50% and 100% from a low in particular

    ReplyDelete