.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Tuesday 10 June 2014

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertlenzner/2011/12/27/the-downright-ignorance-of-the-nature-of-coin-credit-and-circulation/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertlenzner/2014/06/06/we-must-do-something-to-curb-the-enormous-and-disproportionate-power-of-wall-street/

2 comments:

  1. From the Forbes link, "Does no-one ever learn from the great thinkers of the past?"

    No doubt that John Adams was correct, but I have gone further back to the teacher of thinkers, Aristotle, and applied his logic to modern economics.

    I leave this post as a simple request to follow my logic here: Http://ocsure.blogspot.com

    I thought about it after coming across Aristotle's description of money and as of yet I cannot find any contradictions to the conclusions to which it has directed me.

    ...In search of an analysis of my analysis.

    Thanks in advance for your consideration.

    PS: 30 yr Treasury looks awful on the charts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks I will check it out.I posted a link to your site yesterday after reading comments section on ZH.All the best

    ReplyDelete